| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Laurent in April is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A sizable 248.2mm (9.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Laurent April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in St. Laurent, French Guiana
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Laurent: