| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Laurent in August is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish. Around 167mm (6.6in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Laurent August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in St. Laurent, French Guiana
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Laurent: