| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Laurent in February is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 175.8mm (6.9in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Laurent February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in St. Laurent, French Guiana
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Laurent: