| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Laurent in November is hot at 26.95 °C (80.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp. Some 159.3mm (6.3in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Laurent November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in St. Laurent, French Guiana
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Laurent: