| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Laurent in October is hot at 27.45 °C (81.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 105.9mm (4.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Laurent October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in St. Laurent, French Guiana
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Laurent: