| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Laurent in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 115.2mm (4.5in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:08.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Laurent September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in St. Laurent, French Guiana
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Laurent: