Vs > Armavir
St. Laurent vs Armavir Climate & Distance Between
St. Laurent vs Bo, Sierra Leone
St. Laurent vs Vitebsk, Belarus
St. Laurent vs Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India
St. Laurent vs Greenville, Oh, Usa
Armavir vs Greensburg, Ky, Usa
Armavir vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
Armavir vs Makhanga, Malawi
Armavir vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Paramaribo vs Monywa
Teresina vs Iguatu
Klaipeda vs Puerto Lempira
Tirios vs Brodhead, Wi
- The distance between St. Laurent, French Guiana and Armavir, Russia is approximately 9,980 km or 6,201 mi.
- To reach St. Laurent in this distance one would set out from Armavir bearing 277.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach St. Laurent bearing 224.8° or SW .
- St. Laurent has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Armavir has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- St. Laurent is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Armavir is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.6 °C (28.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.9 °C (46.6°F) less in St. Laurent. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1999.2 mm (78.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1999.2 l/m² (49.07 US gal/ft²) or 19,992,000 l/ha (2,137,277 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.4° higher in St. Laurent than in Armavir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for St. Laurent relative to Armavir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Armavir vs St. Laurent
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
St. Laurent vs Taiaroa Head, New Zealand
St. Laurent vs Rio Branco, Brazil
St. Laurent vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
St. Laurent vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Armavir vs Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands
Armavir vs Asyut, Egypt
Armavir vs Learmonth, Australia
Armavir vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Semnan vs Haeju
Chelsea, Vt vs Kansas City, Missouri
Maimana vs Falconara
Bvumbwe vs Egg Island, Bc
St. Laurent vs Armavir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near St. Laurent
Climate Guides for Locations near Armavir